I’m running for the House of Delegates to make sure that West Virginia is a great place to work, a great place to start a family, and a great place to retire.
After graduating from Shady Spring High School and spending a few years working away from West Virginia, I dearly missed our Mountaineer community. When I was given the opportunity to work remotely from West Virginia, I took it. Still, something felt off. As my wife and I considered starting a family of our own, we shared the concerns of many parents today. How will our kids fare in schools that are under-resourced, and how will they find good-paying jobs once they graduate?
Our concerns are not unfounded. West Virginia ranks 45th in education, 47th in health care, 48th in economy, and 50th in infrastructure.
Both Democrats and Republicans share blame for these failing grades, and we must all come together to confront these challenges. I commit to elevating your voice on the issues that matter to you and will work tirelessly to see changes through. This includes:
• Recruiting investment and good-paying jobs that strengthen our roads, bridges, and critical infrastructure.
• Providing accessible, quality health care for all West Virginians.
• Ensuring West Virginia students receive an excellent education by investing in our schools and educators.
• Providing our families and small businesses with high-speed internet access and the tools they need to succeed.
• Combating the opioid epidemic by ensuring West Virginians have the resources they need to avoid and treat addiction.
Vote Christian Martine for West Virginia House of Delegates District 45.
Questions? Please don’t hesitate to call or text me at (304) 250-9106.