West Virginia is easy to look at. I’m running for Delegate to make it easier to live in.
I grew up watching my family serve as soldiers, miners, and educators. Now, I’m running for the House of Delegates to make West Virginia an easier place to work, raise a family and retire.
My wife and I have watched family and friends leave West Virginia because they couldn’t support their families here. To grow our future, I will work in the House of Delegates to:
• Recruit investment and good-paying jobs that rebuild our roads, bridges, and critical infrastructure
• Provide affordable, quality health care for all West Virginians
• Invest in our children’s future by supporting public education
• Increase access to high-speed internet for families and businesses
• Bring an end to the opioid epidemic ravaging our state
These aren’t easy problems, and the solutions will not be easy either. I’ve never said no to a challenge, and will fight for our state, our children, our freedoms, and our future.